Pool Design Process
Your Sunrise Premier Pool creation begins with a personal meeting with a member of our award winning pool and spa design consultant team. Together, you’ll select the best site for the size and shape of the pool and spa you desire.
With your pool style and shape selected, we then design the surrounding architecture – from quality patios and decking to magnificent waterfalls and fountains – and end with an “OUTDOOR LIVING ENVIRONMENT” that fits both your life, and unique sense of style.
The steps of our building design process include:
- Permits: Our professional staff will guide your project securing the necessary building permits. When needed we provide the necessary plans and specifications to assist you with home owner association’s approval.
- Layout: Our construction department will schedule an appointment to meet with you and begin the project. Once the pool has been laid out and the elevation set our construction manager will review the plans and building process with you.
- Excavation: This is the first step in the actual construction process. The crew sets the form boards and your Sunrise Premier Pool begins to take shape. Strict attention is given to critical dimensions as our crew carves out the custom shape.
- Steel: Our steel reinforcement schedule exceeds ANSI standards for expansive soil conditions and is the basis for our unsurpassed structural warranty.
- Plumbing: The hydraulic system for each and every Sunrise Premier Pool is designed for safety, energy efficiency and water purity. State of the art equipment ensures minimal effort to maintain you Sunrise Premier Pool.
- Gunite: Pneumatically applied under pressure to our specifications. This process creates the superior strength of a Sunrise Premier Pool. The crew members are masters at sculpting the gunite structure of your Sunrise Premier Pool.
- Tile & Coping: Your selection of materials coupled with our craftsmanship set the tone and style for the project. Together we are truly creating art.
- Electrical: Licensed electricians will schedule an appointment to gain access to your main electrical panel. They will wire the lighting and filtration systems to your homes electrical service. Electrical service re-routes and panel up-grades are determined by the city and electrical codes.
- Code Plumbing: Each municipality has its own codes, p-traps, backwash lines, vacuums breakers and gas lines when required are all inspected and approved by the city.
- Deck Form: Size, shape, design and location further set the tone for the project. The crew will set the deck forms according to plan install cushion sand, place the steel reinforcing, and the electrician will bond the steel for inspection.
- Deck Pour: The material you have chosen for your pool deck becomes a focal point; our crews are craftsmen and your Sunrise Premier Pool is rapidly becoming a true work of art.
- Clean up: Our crew’s remove all construction debris, prepare the shell for plaster, burnish the ground with a raked sand finish, and close the access.
- Pool finish: Your choice of material is the crowning texture to your Masterpiece Pool. Once the finish has been applied, your pool immediately begins to fill; splash down is just around the corner.
- Start up: Once your Sunrise Premier Pool is full a professional staff member will set an appointment to start the pool and conduct a maintenance seminar with you. Our staff is just a phone call away if you have questions or need support.